Process Wizard - Control the priority of each currently running process
Version: 1.18Process Wizard is a menu hack that allows you to access to all the processes of your system (applications, background applications, user processes, non user processes) and to change their priority (Unix nice value).
Operating System: Mac OS X
Completly freeware for personal use.
What's New in This Release:
· Now Jaguar compatible !
· Now use the API supported by Apple to deal with menu items.
· The window in now draggable, and will be fully positionnable in the final release.
· The full path of the process is now displayed as a tooltip.
· Wheel button is now supported to scroll the list.
· Fixed a major bug where the application freezed when a process with no associated path was present.