ProjectileX - Allows the user to visually plot a trajectory of a projectile.
Version: 2.0ProjectileX allows the user to visually plot a trajectory of a projectile. Simply enter in initial velocity, theta, gravity, (and vertical and vertical landing positions optionally) to graph the projectile.
License: Free To Try $6.95
Operating System: Mac OS X
ProjectileX offers you information about the total distance, time of height max, total time, height max, final velocity, and so on.
Here are some key features of "ProjectileX":
· ProjectileX is the most powerful and easy-to-use projectile motion simulator available to students and teachers today. Specifically designed to provide the information that you need to know about a projectile in flight, whether it is an ideal motion projectile or one affected by linear air drag, ProjectileX quickly calculates every detail of its trajectory at the click of a mouse and graphs the projectile's flight path.
· Just enter the velocity and the angle at which the projectile is being launched, and simply hit "Fire" to instantly have the projectile's motion appear on a graph. Click one of the table buttons to find all of the information you would need to know about the projectile's motion at any time during its flight. It's that easy, every time.
· ProjectileX even stores the data for the last four projectiles fired in memory, so you can quickly compare different projectiles with just a few clicks.
· ProjectileX comes free with Physics 101 -- Praeter Software's highly-acclaimed physics calculation software. However, if you don't need all of the powerful features and time-saving benefits of Physics 101, then you can purchase ProjectileX by itself from the link below.
· Monitor resolution 1024x768 or higher REQUIRED
· 8 megabytes free RAM