PyKDESystray is a KDE utility that adds a new functionality to the PyWireless application.
Version: 2.0PyKDESystray is a KDE utility, which is a modification of the PyWireless application. It is ideal for laptops (brightness Monitor). The default language of the application is Spanish but it can be modified easily to English.
Operating System: Linux
For change the mode wireless/brightness click left button over the icon application.
Differences from the PyWireless application:
· Added brightness monitor.
· Remember the last option used.
· Added packages received/transferred in wireless mode.
I modified the original application (PyWireless -->S.Çağlar Onur) for begin to learn python.
As root type in a a terminal:
cp PyKDESystray.py /usr/bin
Other files directory (images)
cp -r PyKDESystray /usr/share
As normal user type in a terminal:
What's New in This Release:
· Added CPU and Memory Monitor
· Added a selection menu when right click on the icon application.
· Added Popup messages when change a mode of monitoring