pyNetConv is a Python library created to help the conversion of some network file formats.
Version: 0.12pyNetConv is a Python library created to help the conversion of some network file formats.
Operating System: Linux
Since version 0.6, pyNetConv is capable to read/write (and convert from/to) the following file formats:
· Pajek network files (.net)
· Pajek cluster files (.clu)
· Cytoscape network files (.sif)
· Cytoscape node attributes files
· GML files
And from version 0.8 it is able to import tab-separated values exported by Affymetrix Micro Array Suite 5.0 (MAS5) and export this data as Cytoscape node attributes or expression data (.pval file).
pyNetConv is a library to create a software that is able to read/write networks in the formats supported by pyNetConv. If all you want is convert the files without the need create a program, then the Graphical user interface is for you. See the screenshots session to see how the GUI looks like.
What's New in This Release:
· Support for isolated (not connected) nodes in SIF format was added.
· The SIF, NET, and GML formats now support direction and isolated nodes.
· A NX2netconv() method was added (complementary to netconv2NX()) along with a new filter option in importSIF().
· It is now possible to import only selected interaction types.