Pysize is a graphical and console tool for exploring the size of directories.
Version: 0.2Pysize is a graphical and console tool for exploring the size of directories. The project is written in Python, and requires Python ≥ 2.4 and pygtk ≥ 2.8 if you want to use the GUI.
Operating System: Linux
Three user interfaces are available using the --ui command line option, the best available is chosen by default.
· Python ≥ 2.4
· PyGTK ≥ 2.8
What's New in This Release:
· There is now a color code for big files and directories and remaining items.
· The graphical layout is more compressed to allow more elements to be shown.
· The GUI can now delete files.
· The GUI rendering speed has been improved.
· The Shift key allows contiguous selections.
· Some miscellaneous bugs have been fixed.