Qalculate! is a multi-purpose desktop calculator for GNU/Linux.
Version: 0.9.4Qalculate! is a multi-purpose desktop calculator for GNU/Linux. Qalculate! project is small and simple to use but with much power and versatility underneath.
Operating System: Linux
Features include customizable functions, units, arbitrary precision, plotting, and a user-friendly interface (KDE or GTK+).
Here are some key features of "Qalculate":
· Redesigned GUI with history view in the main window
· Display of as-you-type expression parsing and function hints
· Enhanced completion
· Scaling of result display to vertically fit the window
· Nicer history listing
· Enhanced result display with much nicer parentheses
· Meta modes
· 67 new units: bel (B) and neper (Np), information units such as bit and byte, many convenience units (km/h, deciliter, etc), and more.
· Binary prefixes
· Some new variables and functions
· Fixed help display in new yelp
· Fixed compile with cln-1.1.10
· Fixed regressions in simplification
· Fixed f(x) return type analysis (ex. log(x) represents a real number if x represents a positive). This was by accident unused.
· ...and many more bug fixes and enhancements...
· GTK+ version 2.4.x.
What's New in This Release:
· Qalculate! Currency version 0.9.4 includes minor bug fixes and updates for libqalculate-0.9.4.