IDAutomation's QR-Code barcode fonts allow printing of 2D QR Code barcodes with TrueType, PCL laserjet soft fonts or PostScript. Includes Signed ActiveX Control with CAB file, ASP.NET Web Control, .NET Forms Control DLL and Java Library.
Version: 15.09IDAutomation's QR Code Barcode Font and Encoder enables printing of two dimensional QR-Code barcodes from Windows with TrueType, PostScript or PCL laserjet soft fonts.
License: Free To Try $299.00
Operating System: Windows
The advanced QR (Quick Response) Code font uses IDAutomation Vertical Interleaved Technology which allows increased throughput and printing at small X dimensions. The install package includes FileMaker Pro, Word, Excel, Access, Java, Crystal Reports and VB examples with COM and .NET framework encoder DLLs.
With a purchase of the Developer License or above, a full set of Web Fonts are included in WOFF, EOT and SVG formats to easily display barcodes in any web browser.
New 2015 Updates include:
- Updated installers for Windows 10.
- New QR .Net Assembly is available in the QR Developer Tools.
- New Crystal Reports QR Code Native added.
- Updated QR Code UFL to work with both 32-bit and 64-bit systems.
- Improved handling of null data in UFL, Native Code, .Net Assembly, Forms Control, and Server Controls.
- Updated Silent Installer and Web Fonts included in Developer License and above packages.
Version 15.09: Improved installation support for Windows 10.