IDAutomation's QR-Code barcode fonts allow printing of 2D QR Code barcodes from multiple applications. Includes Microsoft Word, Access, and Crystal Reports, FileMaker examples, as well as .NET COM DLL, ActiveX Control and Signed ActiveX CAB File.
Version: 20.02IDAutomation's QRCode Font and Encoder enables printing of two-dimensional QR-Code barcodes with TrueType, PostScript or PCL laserjet soft fonts.
License: Free To Try $249.00
Operating System: Windows
The advanced QR (Quick Response) Code font uses IDAutomation Vertical Interleaved Technology which allows increased throughput and printing at small X dimensions. The User License install package includes FileMaker Pro, Microsoft Excel, Word, Access, Crystal Reports and an ActiveX Control and Signed ActiveX CAB File.
Recent Updates include:
- Added Image Overlay (Center Override) and GS1-QRCode encoding capability to all components in the package (except legacy ActiveX).
- Added .NET Standard 2.0 & .NET Core 2.0 source code in C# and VB.NET with examples and an assembly.
- Added ability to generate BMP, EPS, SVG and HTML images in .NET Standard 2.0.
- Added Xamarin iOS and Android examples to the package.
- Updated the TTF and OTF 2D fonts in the package to format better to various device screen resolutions and printers and updated digital signatures.
- Added a Marco Enabled Excel Forms App to the package.
- Added the Word Mail Merge Example to the package.
- Updated the Font Encoder Application (FEA
With a purchase of the Developer License or above, a full set of Web Fonts are included in WOFF, EOT and SVG formats to easily display barcodes in any web browser and a Silent Installer.
Version 20.02: \Added .NET Standard 2.0 & .NET Core 2.0 source code in C# and VB.NET with examples and an assembly.
Version 19.02: SSRS Font Encoder added to Developer Licenses.
Version 16.03: Added the QR-Code Font Encoder App (FEA) to the package and updated the XLS Symbol font.