qSheff Manager is a wrapper for the qmail queue that scans email for viruses and spam.
Version: 1.0qSheff is a a email filter and a wrapper for the qmail queue that scans email for viruses and spam. Infected messages are rejected before they reach the queue, so the server doesn't perform any job for them. After checking the message, it will wake the qmail queue.
Operating System: Linux
Here are some key features of "qSheff Manager":
· Simple, optimized, extandable fast code (C code)
· Interoperability with various Antivirus.
· Could logs all incoming/outgoing mails
· Subject/body filter.
· Attachment blocking by name and extension.
· White/black lists.
· Easy installation and administration (qsheff/qsheff.* files)
· Easy debugging.
· Quarantine for service providers.
· Dropping mails with malformed headers
· MRTG reporting
What's New in This Release:
· All menu keys have been redesigned.
· The code was tested for stability.