QTParted is a Partition Magic clone to graphically manipulate partitions.
Version: 0.4.5QTParted is a Partition Magic clone written in C++ using the Qt toolkit.
Operating System: Linux
Some note about REISERFS/NTFS/JFS/EXT3 support in QTParted: Even if libparted does not support these filesystems QTParted can handle it. Of course it do it using external tools. This are the latest support status of this filesystems:
· Ntfs - Needed mkntfs and ntfsresize (linux-ntfs)
· ReiserFS - Needed (progsreiserfs) by libparted. Warning: progsreiserfs is not reisergsprogs!
· JFS - Needed mkfs.jfs (jfsutils)
· Ext2/Ext3 - Needed mkfs.ext3 (e2fsprogs)
· XFS - Needed mkfs.xfs (xfsprogs)
What's New in This Release:
· Several bugs have been fixed and parts of the code have been cleaned up.