Add-on for Word of Warcraft that displays the quest items in your possession
Version: 0.2QuestItemBar is a free WoW add-on that will automatically display a bar with buttons for the quest items you possess. It looks similar to a standard action bar. It is based on Ace3 and various embedded libraries provided by the Ace-community.
Operating System: Mac OS X
· Open a configuration dialog using the commands "/qib config" or "/QuestItemBar config" or by clicking the LDB launcher.
· Configuration can be done using commands too. /qib :
· lock - Lock bar and hide anchor.
· onlyUsable - Show only usable items and hide all other quest items.
· styleheader - Bar Style & Layout
· alpha - Configure the alpha of the bar.
· alphaHover - Configure the alpha of the bar when mouse is over.
· scale - Configure the scale of the bar.
· padding - Configure the padding of the buttons.
· direction - Configure the direction of the buttons from the anchor.
· config - Open the blizzard configuration UI.
· Change the direction (growth) by right clicking on the anchor.