Quick Image Viewer is a very small and pretty fast GDK/Imlib image viewer.
Version: 2.1-pre11Quick Image Viewer (qiv) is a very small and fast GDK/Imlib image viewer designed to replace the classic image viewers like xv or xloadimage. Quick Image Viewer program runs on FreeBSD, Linux (libc5/glibc), Solaris (SunOS) and HP-UX.
Operating System: Linux
Here are some key features of "Quick Image Viewer":
· moving & zooming image in fullscreen mode.
· setting image as x11 background (centered,tiled,stretched..) with user settable background color
· fullscreen viewing with a great statusbar
· external "qiv-command" program support
· screensaver mode
· brightness/contrast/gamma correction
· real transparency
· maxpect (zoom to screen size while preserving aspect ratio)
· scale_down (scale down to big images to fit screen size)
· slideshow (with random order if you want)
· filename filer
· flip horizontal/vertical, rotate left/right
· delete function (move to .qiv-trash/)
· jump to image number x, jump forward/backward x images
What's New in This Release:
· This release has some bugfixes and new options.