QuickHorse automatically downloads free historical and today's racing data, then places that data into a database so that you can handicap with our methods or your own then test those methods historically.
Version: 18.2.51. Automatically locates, imports and converts FREE Internet Racing ENTRIES and CHARTS Data into a database which is exportable to other programs such as Microsoft Excel.
License: Free To Try $90.00
Operating System: Windows
You can also use data you have purchased from Brisnet.
2. Allows you to use the Android Smartphone App - QHApp - so that you can handicap using your smart phone while at the track rather than taking your laptop with you.
3. Builds a historical database and Calculates Brohamer Pace Figures and its own 'Ratings Figures'.
These Rating Figures tell the user instantly what percentile each horse competed in relative to other horses at the same track and at shipper tracks.
Also Imports Pay Data such as Brisnet (including DRF and other file types) and allows you to use their calculations instead.
It exports to this format as well, so that our free data users can export our data to their own software which uses DRF and XRD files.
5. Allows you to use its handicapping methods, or create your own Custom Methods, then backtests these methods using the historical data - includes wagers ROI, BANKROLL and Win %.
6. Optimizes Handicapping Methods using 'Supertune'.
7. Exports its database information to Spreadsheet Output.
8. Email Support of the Software
9. Low Yearly Subscription Price - Click here for Subscription Cost ...and Much More!
Version 18.2.5: New QuickHorse 2018 Release
Version 17.6.5c: Resolve conversion of temperatures for Canadian Tracks