QuikDic project is a user-friendly Java-based DICT client.
Version: 0.9.3QuikDic project is a user-friendly Java-based DICT client.
Operating System: Linux
QuikDic is an Internet dictionary which will look up words over the Internet and define them.
What's New in This Release:
· International characters support. The application will now correctly display international characters, such as Russian, Czech, etc.
· You can now save more than one server in the preferences.
· Additional server added to default preferences. This server offers various international databases for translation uses.
· Will now create a folder with the name '.quikdic' in your home directory and save the preferences in there. You can delete the old '.quikdic.properties' file in your home directory, if you have been using the previous version.
· Menus have been changed to make more sense.