quizzy project is a simple multiple-choice quizzing program.
Version: 0.91quizzy project is a simple multiple-choice quizzing program.
Operating System: Linux
Quizzy is a multiple-choice quiz engine for Linux.
The format for the quizzes is very easy to understand and write, and two small sample quizzes are included.
What's New in This Release:
· Fix long quiz titles bug. It now works right.
· Add the "x" field type (explanations for CORRECTLY answered items.)
· Fix a div by zero bug when there is only one question in the quiz.
· Fixed long title bug on main quiz screen.
· For the "x" field type the color of the splash is now cyan, not red.