RadarCube is an ASP.NET and Silverlight controls (OLAP Grid and OLAP Chart) providing you with a unique chance of supplying the web site with the MS Analysis 2000 and above client abilities. It can be an excellent substitute for OWC PivotTable.
Version: 3.21.0RadarCube is a fast and powerful ASP.NET and Silverlight OLAP control providing you with a unique chance of supplying the web site with the MS Analysis 2000 (or above) client abilities.
License: Free To Try $399.00
Operating System: Windows
It is written in C# and can be an excellent substitute for the OWC PivotTable control.
The main features are:
- Royalty free!
- Grid and Chart visualization modes 100%
- managed, no ActiveX code
- All ASP.NET advantages. 100% AJAX or Silverlight
- Supports IE, Firefox, Opera and Chrome
- Supports the Microsoft Analysis 2000, 2005, 2008, 2012 or local cube files using ADOMD.NET
- Two working modes: cube browsing and displaying the results of any MDX
- Ability to create additional calculated measures on the client or server side.
- Supports additional calculated members of hierarchies on the client/server side.
- Web parts support
- Time intelligence support
- Fixed columns/rows headers on scrolling the grid (all browsers)
- Ability to simultaneously display a set of measures, named sets and KPIs in the Grid.
- Interactive drill
- down support of all types of hierarchies separately for every grid cell.
- Saving and restoring the current OLAP slice.
- Member grouping on any hierarchy level without changing the hierarchy levels structure.
- Separate hierarchy or dimension sorting on any level. Ability of any sorting method overriding.
- Ascending or descending sorting based on any column value in the OLAP grid.
- Supports filtering of any set of hierarchy members with or without applying these filters in the OLAP calculations.
- Auto filtering of the hierarchy members depending on their values in the grid. An ability to select some major/minor members, either according to their rank or on the Pareto principle.
- Custom rendering in any grid cell.
- Custom popup menus in the grid (all browsers).
- Handy integration with charting and other third
- party components.
- Flexible export to: BMP, CSV, GIF, HTML, JPEG, PDF, PNG, TIFF, TXT, XLS, XML.
Version 3.21.0: The main feature of the new release is the new control HTML OLAP Chart that allows visualizing OLAP slices as graphs counting solely on HTML 5 capabilities. Complete list of changes can be found here: http://www.radar-soft.com/products/rasp_versions.aspx