radutmped is a utility that can remove utmp entries from radutmp files of several RADIUS servers.
Version: 0.2radutmped is a utility that can remove utmp entries from radutmp files of several RADIUS servers. The project directly manipulates the radutmp file and does not use radzap or any other programs.
License: GPL v3
Operating System: Linux
FreeRADIUS, Cistron Radius Server and GNU Radius radutmp formats are supported. Three search modes are available, radutmped can match entries in radutmp by login (User-Name), nas_port (NAS-Port) or session_id (Acct-Session-Id).
- Edit Makefile to change CC, CFLAGS or LDFLAGS if necessary.
- Execute 'make':
- Only one RADIUS server can be supported in the radutmped binary, you have to
By default, FreeRADIUS support will be compiled in, to change, pass along an
environment variable RADUTMP_TYPE when issuing 'make':
For Cistron support use RT_CISTRON as the variable value:
# RADUTMP_TYPE=RT_CISTRON make
For GNU Radius support use RT_GNURADIUS as the variable value:
# RADUTMP_TYPE=RT_GNURADIUS make
- Move the compiled binary 'radutmped' somewhere:
# radutmped L|P|S
- Find out session details for user john (example with FreeRADIUS):
The output line contains the following data:
Mind that the 'S' character in the nas_port field has to be left out
when using radutmped.
- Remove a radutmp entry for session_id 0011AA22:
- Remove a radutmp entr-y/-ies for nas_port 123456
- Remove a radutmp entr-y/-ies for login john: