Rain's PPP scripts are a set of tools that simplify the use and setup of pppd.
Version: 2.9.1Rain's PPP scripts are a set of tools that simplify the use and setup of pppd.
Operating System: Linux
Features include connection time logging, a ppp-off that works right with more than one pppd running, dial-on-demand support for pppd 2.3.x., and more.
Another interesting feature is that the scripts keep track of your connect speed and time, and included is an mirc script to show connection status from a remote machine, as well as a shell script that works for *IX boxes.
What's New in This Release:
· Made TTL for dyn.db 60 seconds
· --bootup should have been --quiet in ppp-on
· Fixed POSTLOGINSTRING
· Now using low-ascii in the README and ppp-on
· Re-fixed permission problems on /etc/inet.status (I hope)
· Fixed more spelling/grammar