Version: 1.3.2Ralcalc is a simple command-line calculator software designed to take a single line input and produce a result.
License: GPL v3
Operating System: Linux
2*9 = 18
Both the input and output make use of SI prefixes (see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SI_prefix) for easier input and reading of results. Only the common engineering prefixes that are powers a multiple of three are used, so G, M, k, m, u, n, etc.
Numbers of the style 1e-3 are also supported for input.
Version information can be shown with:
Operators, Functions and Constants
* + Addition
* - Subtraction
* * x Multiplication (the 'x' is for use when shell expansion may be a problem)
* / Division
* ^ Power
*  Brackets - increase the precedence of anything within the brackets.
* _ The result of the last ralcalc run (stored in $HOME/.ralcalc_result)
* log The base 10 logarithm.
* ln The natural logarithm.
* sin, cos, tan, asin, acos, atan
* pi (3.14159)
* exp (2.71828)
2^.5 = 1.41421
1/_ = 707.107m