Rasche`s Skat - Multiplayer skat game
Version: 6.15Rasche`s Skat contains a 3D user interface where you will find yourself sitting at the table with 2 opponents. If you choose, both of whom are fully animated.
License: Free To Try $44.00
Operating System: Mac OS X
Aside from the new visual effects, special new playing routines have been developed for Skat that brings the computer's level of play to an even higher standard. This also allows for more variety when playing league or championship games against a number of other simulated players.
In this regard, Rasche's Skat also introduces a new fantasy element in the form of an entire "town" of Skat players ready to take you on. Your goal is to increase your starting capital by playing Skat. There are eight different rooms with players of different skill levels and a variety of six game options.
Here are some key features of "Rasches Skat":
· Simulated players can break off games early.
· Name of right-hand player is consistent with those in Doppelkopf and Sheepshead (only applies to Macintosh version)
· Users of versions4.0 and V5.0 can also register although not all levels of play are available.
· Support for two new card faces.
· In Skat, the display of hands in "Open" games has been changed for Practice Mode. If none of the card windows for the other players has been opened manually, then only the cards of the soloist opponent are displayed. The other opponent's cards can be manually displayed, however.
· When playing without the story, six different playing rooms are available as a background motive. Further ones alternative background are also possible.
· More information about the ending of the story.
· Improved user help functions, which help the inexperienced user automatically with the play with story, if they don`t eat or drink.
· 75 days trial.
What's New in This Release:
· Bug fixes.