Raster Write - Export TIFF, JPEG, GIFs from InDesign
Version: 2.0Raster Write enables graphics professionals to export raster versions of all or part of their InDesign documents. Raster Writes Auto-Save feature also allows IT directors to automatically expose page proofs to customers, or administrative users.
License: Free To Try $169.00
Operating System: Mac OS X
In addition to standard manual export, Raster Write can automatically export rasters whenever you save selected documents. Raster Writes flexible Auto-Save Rules allow you to automatically maintain raster versions of selected documents for proofing by customers or internal use by administrative personnel.
Here are some key features of "Raster Write":
· Export a selection, or export ranges of pages or spreads
· Set the image resolution and scale
· Export in RGB or CMYK
· Create a single image that contains multiple pages or spreads (thumbnails)
· Choose format-specific options -- GIF palette selection, interlacing, dithering, JPEG encoding and quality selection.
· InDesign CS or InDesign 2.x.