RaySpace - Acoustic room simulator vst plug-in
Version: 2.91RaySpace is a very interesting acoustic room simulator. This unique reverb creates up to five channels of surround-sound reverb, all calculated in real-time.
License: Free To Try $108.17
Operating System: Mac OS X
The characteristics of the room shape, height, positions and materials can all be adjusted while you listen, making RaySpace a very inspirational and spontaneous tool.
The 3D view and the parametric equaliser complete the audio and visual feedback of room designs!
With full automation, source and listener positions can be 'walked' though the rooms, ideal for patching dialogue in radio plays or films. All impulse responses can be exported in high resolution for use in convolution reverbs.
From concert halls to bathrooms, cathedrals to sewers, you can go anywhere you desire!
Here are some key features of "RaySpace":
· Create fantastic surround reverbs using the completely unique engine - Introducing the new DBT (Diffuse Bubble Tracing) system.
· Accurately models sound speed, including phase and interference.
· Draw walls of any angle, allowing complex room shapes.
· Four band parametric equaliser, for complete control of output!
· Ray scattering algorithms for adding randomisation to wall reflections, giving roughness and character to the rooms.
· Get a real grasp of the virtual space with the 3D ROOM VIEWER. Using zoom and spin with the mouse - watch and listen to actual height adjustments.
· Reverb updates almost instantly!
· ZERO latency.
· RaySpace does NOT use convolution algorithms, it's a completely original design. And unlike convolution, long reverb times use the same CPU as short ones, allowing you to make huge spaces!
· Export impulse response feature, so you can still use your designs in other reverb units.
· Stereo Width control gives fine adjustments from mono reverb, to 'beyond' speaker position spreads.
· Compact size. RaySpace does not need huge resource files to store the reverbs, as they only take up a few kilobytes each!
· 45 presets for instant tweaking.
· Works with all sample rates.