RCUNIT is a robust C unit testing framework.
Version: 0.9RCUNIT is a robust C unit testing framework. Requiring only an ANSI compliant C compiler, It is a highly portable testing tool.
Operating System: Linux
Here are some key features of "RCUNIT":
· Uniform interfaces for managing test cases
· Optional setup and tear down functions for each test case (test function) to isolate a particular test.
· Optional setup and tear down functions for each test suite (test module).
· Multiple test registries and test suites for structuring test cases. Also provides a default test suite and default test registry.
· Output redirection mechanism to redirect log and test run report when a file I/O facility is not available in the test platform.
· Log handler mechanism for redirecting logs.
· Allows optional test run callback function (test run hook).
· Alternative mechanism to ANSI C's assert() function (non-test run assertions). Also allows assertion callback function (assertion hook)
· A runtime memory leak check facility
· An extensible exception handling mechanism
What's New in This Release:
· This is is the pre-release version of 1.0.
· There were no major changes from version 0.1, and it is fairly stable.