Real NetStat is a powerful and easy-to-use network utility for monitoring TCP and UDP connections on your computer. It is a great alternative to command-line netstat.exe Windows tool. The program has very friendly user interface.
Version: 3.1Real NetStat is a powerful and easy-to-use network utility for monitoring TCP and UDP connections on your computer.
License: Free To Try $14.95
Operating System: Windows
It is a great alternative to command-line netstat.exe Windows tool, but shows much more information.
The program has a simple to use interface powered by a powerful GUI which delivers easily understood network
Real NetStat shows your TCP and UDP connections, the geographical location of the remote IP-address and its hostname and more. It gives you the option to close unwanted connections.
- Allows you to hide important connections, manage and close unwanted connections;
- You can configure special rules to terminate processes, play the sound alert, etc;
- Each new or old connection is highlighted;
- The powerful log manager allows you to view, delete and clear log files;
- Shows all available information like the remote address of connection, hostname, local and remote ports, the owning process, the process folder, DLL modules used by process and etc.
With Real NetStat you fully control network connectivity and can simply manage connection resources.
Version 3.1: Added full IPv6 support. Fixed many minor bugs.
Version 3.0: First public release.