Tool for creating and managing formulations. Specify ingredients, processes, costs, safety information, and tests. Supports the development and maintenance of batching recipe. Create manufacturing orders and generate batch sheets. Record actuals.
Version: 7.8.3Recipe Manager is a tool for creating, maintaining, and costing formulations for batch manufacturers. Specify ingredients, processes, and costs.
License: Free To Try $49.00
Operating System: Windows
Record consumption and production for each order, and trace ingredient lot information. Generate batch slip / batch cards to facilitate the manufacturing process. Enter test results and approvals for raw materials and finished goods.
Mar-Kov Recipe Manager interfaces to QuickBooks - you can import items to facilitate recipe formulation.
You can also export inventory transactions that result from the completion of your batches, allowing QuickBooks to maintain more accurate inventory.
Recipe Manager Pro's key features include:
- Develop recipes/formulations with full process specifications associated with them
- Eliminate errors commonly found in manually generated recipes
- Generate Batch Sheets based on order information
- Track actual results of batches, including quantities consumed and yield produced
- Trace raw material lot usage in manufactured product
- Speed product development by visually construction recipes, complete with process instructions and testing specifications
- Work in weights or volumes
- Calculate finished product costs based on ingredient definitions
- Calculate finished product components/CAS based on ingredient definitions
- QuickBooks interface
- Easily track multiple packaging options for each product, complete with costing for each packaging option
- Scale-up orders to any weight or volume required
- Create Batching Orders and attractive printed Batch Sheets
- LIMS functionality; Track samples and test resuls for raw materials and manufactured products
- Multiple Users/Computers share one common database
- Cloud / Hosted system is available. Or the system can be installed on your own database server if you prefer
Version 7.8.3: - Easily track packaging options and packaged product costs - Multiple standard batch sheets to choose from - Cloud/Hosted version available