recorder.xhead - Record voice memos, practice a foreign language, send voice emails...
Version: 5.0recorder.xhead is a tool designed to record voice memos, practice a foreign language, send voice emails or take voice notes for an exam, recorder.xhead is your answer.
License: Free To Try $10.00
Operating System: Mac OS X
Converts between popular audio formats.
Here are some key features of "recorderxhead":
· VOX- automatically monitors the input source and activates recording when the input volume reaches a specified level. The recording automatically stops once the audio level drops below a specified threshold. Ideal for use as in security settings, as a baby monitor or to monitor sleeping habits.
· RecordGuard - allows you to specify an interval after which recorder.xhead will automatically save your recording to disk and keep recording. This provides maximum protection against data loss when recording for long periods of time where a system or application crash could occur.
· FTP Support - basic ftp support is now just a click away. Setup your ftp server preferences then you can ftp your audio files from within recorder.xhead.
· Pitch Control - allows you to control the playback speed of an audio file. Listen to class notes or speeches in double time or slow them down for clarification.
· RSS Podcast File Support - allows you to create an RSS xml file to accompany your podcast. Includes support for the iTunes Store tags so you can publish your podcasts to the iTunes Music Store where other people can subscribe to them.
· QuickTime 7.x.