Refactorit is a Java refactoring browser for Netbeans, JBuilder, Jdev, and standalone.
Version: 2.6RefactorIT project is a tool for Java developers. A developer can take source code of any size and complexity and rework it into well-designed code by means of over 30 automated refactorings.
Operating System: Linux
In addition, it provides a comprehensive set of smart query functions, a graphical dependency analyzer, and over 100 quality metrics and audits that make it possible to analyze and track large volumes of code.
It may be used as a stand-alone tool or installed as an add-in to NetBeans, Sun ONE Studio, JDeveloper, and JBuilder.
Speed and flexibility, innovativeness and aesthetics, power and appeal - today's developers and software architects expect a lot from their software development tools.
Spontaneity is especially important: we all want to be able to put our plans into action quickly.
RefactorIT is the ideal development tool for people who enjoy their freedom - it is the first comprehensive refactoring and code analyses tool that goes everywhere you want to take it - no matter...
· what IDE your team is working with - by choice or force,
· what kind of Java technologies you are developing with,
· how daring your refactoring project may seem.
· Automatic Refactoring Operations,
· Code Searches and Analysis,
· Audits and Corrective Actions,
· IDE integrations,
· Full JSP support.
What's New in This Release:
· RefactorIT is now freeware.
· The license was updated and some bugs were fixed.
· It now works with NetBeans 5.x.