Outlook add-in for inserting text blocks into emails instantly. Insert greetings, signatures, standard responses, and other commonly used template phrases.
Version: 1.3.1Outlook add-in for inserting email text blocks instantly. Insert greetings, signatures, standard responses, and other commonly used template phrases.
License: Free To Try $14.95
Operating System: Windows
Spend less time emailing:
- Insert ready-made text blocks with just two clicks.
- Use keyboard shortcuts to insert ready-to-use snippets with one touch.
- Add attachment lists to your messages: avoid forgetting about any of them and avoid typos.
- Insert the current date and time into Outlook emails.
- Use the familiar formatting options: change the font, its color, and styles.
- Create new templates from old ones by copying them.
- Arrange the template list automatically in alphabetic order or manually in the order you prefer.
- Don't limit yourself
- Quick Text supports any number of templates.
To deal with Outlook messages, tasks, calendar items, etc. more productively, simply create a set of templates you need.
After that, you can insert ready-made text blocks by selecting them using a couple of keyboard or mouse clicks. Additional program abilities allow you to insert changeable data, such as attachment lists or the current date and time.
Whether you are a support assistant, sales manager, or just an intensive email user, Quick Text will save many hours of your precious time writing and correcting the same text blocks.
Version 1.3.1: Compatibility improvements with the latest Windows 10 and Microsoft Office 365 versions.