Remote Vaccine delivers powerful teaching tools plus additional functionality for automated network deployment, enhanced desktop security, and integration with other popular PC management applications.
Version: 4.16.863Remote Vaccine is a powerful yet easy-to-use networking utility that delivers robust classroom control functions:
License: Free To Try $69.00
Operating System: Windows
- Take full control of the remote workstation using the administrative mouse and keyboard.
- Control several computers simultaneously.
- Locking/Unlocking Remote workstations (keyboard & mouse) at any time.
- Run/terminate programs of remote computer.
- Enable/disable execution of specified applications on userâ€™s computer.
- Send & Execute File command.
- Send / Receive registry keys.
- Perform file operations such as copying, deleting, renaming and moving, etc. on multiple computers simultaneously.
- Content Filtering of Internet pages.
- Reboot, Shutdown, Wake On Lan (WOL), Log User(s) Off.
- Dynamically change system restrictions (Policies) on remote computer(s): access to items such as Control panel, Startmenu, desktop and network properties.
- Support of macro commands, batch mode, automatically executed on server commands and other.
- Send a wallpaper to remote computer(s).
- Program start/termination notification. Administrator / Teacher will be notified regarding the start of specified applications on remote computer.
- Get system information about remote computer(s).
- Get information about disk drives of remote computer(s).
- Block ports and configure TCP/IP rules.
- Allow/Forbid access to Internet, E-Mail, ftp etc.
Version 4.16.863: CTRL - ALT - DEL remote support
Version 4.15: remote keyboard and mouse lock