Render-Boy is a solid modeler and ray-tracing renderer
Version: 2.3.1Render-Boy is an integrated object based 3D boolean solid modeler and photo-realistic "ray-tracing" renderer. What does that mean? Well, using Render-Boy's simple graphic user interface, you can create photo-realistic 3D graphics in an intuitive what-you-see-is-what-you-get (WYSIWYG) point&click fashion.
License: Free To Try $39.00
Operating System: Mac OS X
Render-Boy is designed to be small and efficient, so it works great on all PowerMacs.
· Unregistered copies of Render-Boy are fully functional, but will display a white "X" on any renderings you create.
· This output marker does not limit your ability to evaluate the output, so you can fully test and evaluate Render-Boy before you decide to purchase it.
· Of course, the white "X" will go away once the software is registered.
What's New in This Release:
· Version 2.3.1 now improves DXF 3D geometry support with much faster rendering of DXF objects.
· Speed increases of 2X to 5X are typical. For example, the rendering time of this sample image on a Dalmation iMac decreased from one hour to about 11 minutes.