Property Management Software to help you keep track of landlords, buildings, units, active and inactive tenants, appliances, work orders, recurring and non-recurring expenses and incomes, two-level expense and income accounts and payees.
Version: 4.0Rent Roll Manager is an affordable, simple but thorough and flexible database driven solution for your property management business.
License: Free To Try $99.99
Operating System: Windows
You can try out Rent Roll Manager before you buy if you download the unregistered version. It will let you test almost all of its features with the demonstration database that's included. You can also use it unregistered with one building-unit.
If you decide to register Rent Roll Manager, all you will need then is the activation key.
- Tracks landlords, buildings, units, active and inactive tenants, appliances, work orders, recurring and non-recurring expenses and incomes, two-level expense and income accounts and payees.
- Quick search of tenants in tenant screen.
- Can archive inactive tenants when selling a building.
- Tracks late expense and income payments, late leases and any work order.
- Allows recurring expense and income payment postings.
- Allows multiple owners with shared buildings. Expenses and incomes are then shared based on this value.
- Setup of commission rates paid from owner to manager.
- Can include pictures of buildings, units and tenants.
- Form-based data entry of everything. 18
- extensive and flexible report types with unlimited combinations.
- Print previews.
- Year end closing function that lets you archive accounting information.
- Integrated backup and restore utilities for your database. Including from 2.0 and 3.0.
- Integrated simple email sender.
- Starts your default Internet browser from within application.
- Painless date entry.
- Alerts and backup reminders.
- Includes sample demonstration database.
- Currency can be set to $ or any other denomination you wish such as , , , CHR.
- Produces invoices and receipts.
- Supports generation of Quebec Releve 4 reports.
- Supports multiple periods for periodic charges and expenses including every 2 weeks and every 6 months as required in Australia.
- Help files.