Calculate the color code of a resistor based on the resistor value (and the other way round). Display of closest resistor within the E series / Renard numbers. Another feature: calculation of required resistor value for LED circuits.
Version: 1.0.8Determine the color code of a resistor and calculate resistors for LED circuits.
Operating System: Windows
By using this resistor calculator it is very simple to determine the color code of a resistor based on the resistor value.
Of course, you can also provide a color code and the program will show you the resulting resistor value.
On the basis of the entered or calculated resistor value additionally the closest resistor within the E series as well as within the Renard numbers is displayed automatically.
As another feature the program can calculate the required resistor value for LED circuits (single LED, series connection and parallel connection) considering the supply voltage, the voltage drop across the LED(s) as well as the current of the LED(s).
Features of Resistor Calculator at a glance:
- Calculating the color code of a resistor value.
- Calculating the resistor value of a color code.
- Displaying the closest resistor of the E series and Renard numbers.
- Resistor calculation for LED circuits (single, in series, parallel).
- Integrated help system.
- Automatic program updates.
- Multilingual (at the moment English and German).
- Intuitive program interface.
- Free e
- mail support in case of problems or questions.
- All updates for free.