ResXML provides software for XML-based resumes and curricula vitae.
Version: 0.2.2ResXML provides software for XML-based resumes and curricula vitae.
License: BSD License
Operating System: Linux
ResXML is an XML application for the presentation-oriented markup of resumes or curricula vitae.
The aim is for ResXML to support a set of features which make it a very functional tool for generating resumes for actual use from an XML source.
Here are some key features of "ResXML":
· Multiple output formats can be generated from a single master XML resume:
· PDF and PostScript (via XSLFO)
· Plain text.
· PDF output supports the following options:
· Title page
· PDF bookmarks
· PDF document security features.
· Labels for section headings are user-customisable.
· A resume can include a photograph of its author, and this can be rendered in a number of ways to each output format.
What's New in This Release:
· This release fixes several bugs and delivers some minor new features.
· Some primitive support has been added for targetted resumes. The stylesheet common/targets.xsl can be used to pre-process a resume and remove elements which do not have an appropriate target attribute. This is not automated in any way, and a good working knowledge of XSL processing tools will be required.
· A new top-level "Clearances" section has been added to the schema.
· Security clearances can be listed here.
· The FO and HTML stylesheets have been updated to close a number of bugs and feature requests.