ReviewMonk - Code reviewing tool for Subversion built with Ruby on Rails
Version: 1.0ReviewMonk is a code reviewing tool for Subversion built with Ruby on Rails. It's a webserver that runs on your machine and allows you to share all your local code changes with others before you check them in.
Operating System: Mac OS X
Here are some key features of "ReviewMonk":
· Allows other developers to see your local changes
· Allows users to see affected files (both versioned and not) and navigate your source tree
· URLs are shareable and easy to cut and paste to other users
· Works with Subversion
· Provides colorized diffs between revisions
· Provides syntax highlighting for Ruby, YAML, & XML
· ruby (1.8.4)
· ruby on rails (1.2.3)
· syntax (1.0.0)
· escape (0.0.1)
· mongrel (1.0.1) - optional
NOTE: ReviewMonk is released under the MIT license.