Rivendell aims to be a complete radio broadcast automation solution.
Version: 1.1.1Rivendell aims to be a complete radio broadcast automation solution, with the facilities for the management, scheduling, acquisition and playout of audio content.
Operating System: Linux
As a robust, functionally complete digital audio system for broadcast radio applications, Rivendell uses industry standard components like the GNU/Linux Operating System, the AudioScience HPI Driver Architecture and the MySQL Database Engine.
- RDAdmin ~ comprehensive system configuration and management tool
- RDLogEdit ~ complete program log editing tool
- RDLibrary ~ audio acquisition and management tool, for maintaining a library of audio content
- RDAirPlay ~ on-air audio playout application
- RDCatch ~ automatic audio recorder and event scheduler specifically optimized for simultaneous capture of multiple long-form audio programs
- RDLogManager ~ tool for integration with a wide array of third-party traffic and music scheduling systems