Roadsend Compiler for PHP lets you create royalty free executables for distribution without compromising your source code.
Version: 2.9.6Roadsend Compiler for PHP project lets you create royalty free executables for distribution without compromising your source code. Compiling PHP to native machine code produces faster, more efficient products for your own use or for sale to your clients.
Operating System: Linux
The Roadsend Compiler reinvents PHP as a general purpose language suitable for creating GUI applications (with GTK), command line programs, dynamic libraries, and compiled web applications.
The included Roadsend Studio IDE gives you an Integrated Development Environment to build, develop, and debug your projects.
The Roadsend Compiler is available in Personal, Server, Professional, and Enterprise editions to suit the needs of a wide range of developers.
Here are some key features of "Roadsend Compiler for PHP":
Sell stand-alone applications compiled from your PHP code
· does not require an interpreter
· compile entire source tree to one executable
· allows you to distribute easily
· once compiled, irreversible to original PHP source code
Easily create and manage your PHP projects in the Roadsend Studio IDE
· automatically deploy finished project to a directory (included supporting libraries), ready for packaging
· examines your code as you type
· early syntax error recognition
· auto method and property completion
· auto parameter help
· code browser
· syntax highlighting programmers editor
· project source file manager
· integrated step debugger
· compile and interpret projects (including GUI apps) from within IDE
· step line by line through your source
· set breakpoints by source file, line number
· pause a running program
· inspect local variables
· inspect call stack
Compile GUI Applications (All Editions)
· Uses GTK library for cross platform operability
· Supports Glade user interface builder
· Compatible with PHP-GTK API
· Personal Edition for Windows only, Server/Professional/Enterprise for Windows/Linux/FreeBSD
Compile libraries (Professional/Enterprise Editions)
· create dynamic shared reusable libraries (.so / .dll)
· multiple applications can share same libraries
· support multiple library versions
· support for static libraries
· libraries usable by stand-alone, web, and interpreted applications
Compile web applications (All Editions)
· run compiled code directly from Apache
· web server code is secure from unauthorized view
· simplify website application distribution and backup
· Personal edition include basic Apache module for Windows
· Server/Professional/Enterprise editions include high performance Apache module for Unix
· execute PHP directly from source code without compiling
· save time during development
· allows you to debug easily
· distribute library to clients without requiring them to compile
· integrate existing PHP code with compiled code
· access compiled library directly from the command line
· runtime and extension API are compatible with Open Source PHP 4.3.x
· GTK applications are compatible with PHP-GTK API
· includes Standard, MySQL, PCRE, XML, cURL, and Posix extensions
Royalty Free distribution
· sell or give away unlimited, untimed copies of your compiled application
· built-in source level profiler helps you optimize your code
What's New in This Release:
· A new skeleton extension was added.
· A new C language API for accessing the runtime was added.
· Lots of runtime performance and compatibility fixes were made.
· Support for Iterator, IteratorAggregate, and ArrayAccess was added.
· Several portability fixes for MinGW and FreeBSD were made.
· A new test suite is available.