Ropeide is a python refactoring IDE.
Version: 1.5.1Ropeide is a python refactoring IDE. It uses rope library to provide features like refactoring, code assist and auto-completion. Ropeide is written in python. The IDE uses Tkinter library.
Operating System: Linux
You should install rope library before using this IDE.
Here are some key features of "Ropeide":
Supports refactorings that are supported by rope library
· Extract method/local variable
· Move class/function/module/package/method
· Inline method/local variable
· Change method signature
· Replace method with method object
Other refactoring-related features
· Previewing refactorings
· Stopping refactorings
· Undo/redo refactorings
· Goto definition
· Quick outline
· Show PyDoc
· Proposing templates in completions
· Find occurrences
· Organize imports (remove unused and duplicate imports and sort them)
· Generating python elements
· Sorting scopes
Other IDE features
· Python and reST highlighting
· Multiple buffers
· Project file history
· An emacs like keybinding
· Configurable keybinding
· Basic UI plug-in support
· Spell-checking using Aspell/Ispell
· Correcting indentation
· Project tree view
· Unit-test running view
· Basic codetags/errors/warnings listing
· Defining templates
· Memorizing strings/locations
· rope library
What's New in This Release:
· Usefunction refactoring is supported.
· Lines can be indented and unindented.
· rope's deprecated templates are no longer used.
· The indenter module was improved.