ROVM is a virtual machine to read/write/execute remote objects.
Version: 0.1.35aROVM project is a virtual machine to read/execute/write remote objects. ROVM consists of various packages.
Operating System: Linux
ROVM Server and ROVM Interface supports features to connect each other, and ROVM Client support features to debug your opcodes easily.
We want to do programming like below,
int add (int b, int x)
ABCDEF a = ABCDEF ();
return a.add (b, x);
O = OPS ();
t = O.add (3, 4);
It's a purpose of ROVM to support these things.
Here are some key features of "ROVM":
· A Library or Extension Module which written for ROVM can be used for every computer language.
What's New in This Release:
· ROVM Server now uses OpenSSL for encrypted communications by default.
· It is necessary to upgrade your ROVM Interface and ROVM Client.
· User authentication is now supported using Apache's htpasswd utility.
· An option file is now also supported.