Royal Flush for the Mac is a pinball simulation game, that very accurately mimics the classic "Royal Flush" machine
Version: 1.2.1Royal Flush is a pinball simulation game, that very accurately mimics the classic "Royal Flush" machine
License: Free To Try $10.00
Operating System: Mac OS X
Here are some key features of "Royal Flush for the Mac":
· Accurate simulation of the classic Royal Flush machine, including sound effects
· Customize settings like incline, tilt sensitivity, flipper power and more
· 3-ball or 5-ball play
· Top ten list of high scores
· Custom settings can be saved in a file and restored later on (along with the top ten list)
· Top ten can be saved as a printable text document
· Magnet mode allows to draw the ball around and explore the game
· Nudging vertical or 45° sideways
· Game play with either keyboard or mouse
· Custom settings for keyboard control
· Demo mode.
What's New in This Release:
· On the iMac, computer keyboard and mouse input appeared to be disabled after playing one game. This was caused by the different bus architecture (USB versus ADB). The incompatible code has been rewritten. As a side effect, nudging the machine with the mouse now has a greater effect than it had before. So beware of "Tilt" when you were used to play the game with the mouse in previous versions!
· Users of the Kensington Trackball and Kensington Thinking Mouse have reported some annoying incompatibilities. These problems have been solved.
· Under some circumstances the control bar was not hidden correctly. This has been fixed.
· When a free game was awarded as the result of getting a "special" or a matching end digit, an "insert coin" sound was played. This is not like the real machine, so this sound has been removed. Now only the characteristic "knock" sound is heard.
· Macintosh (or compatible) with 25 MHz 68020 processor or better (PowerPC recommended)
· 3600 K available internal memory
· About 3.5 Mb free disk space
· Monitor size 640 x 400 pixels (832 x 624 or more recommended)
· Monitor capable of displaying 256 colors (or shades of gray)
· System 6.0.7 or higher (system 7.x or higher recommended)
· Sound manager 3.0 or higher
· External speakers recommended.