RPN Calculator is a simple but powerful RPN calculator for MacOS with a scalable interface via selectable function palettes
Version: 1.9.6RPN Calculator is a simple but powerful RPN calculator for MacOS with a scalable interface via selectable function palettes.
License: Free To Try $8.00
Operating System: Mac OS X
This calculator is one of the only mac calculator programs that handles complex arithmetic.
Here are some key features of "RPN Calculator":
· A simple interface aimed at fitting in with the rest of the Mac OS
· Multiple levels of interface complexity, revealing only the features needed
· A few interface goodies, including contextual menus where useful
· Smart copy & paste (concerning complex number recognition)
· Drag & drop almost everywhere
· 8 to 4096 element stack, with 8 visible elements at all times
· 8 memories with mouseover preview of contents
· Adequate set of built-in scientific functions
· Special functions, such as Bessel functions
· Full complex number support with respect to the applicable built-in functions
· RPN Calculator X features many keyboard shortcuts that make your life a lot easier.
· A compact mode which leaves only the display visible
· Arbitrary number of user-defined constants
· Arbitrary number of user-defined functions of up to 10 variables
· Base conversion between bases ranging from 2 to 36
· Unit conversion
· Statistics registers with most common statistical functions
· Linear systems of up to degree 5
· Determinants and inverses (up to 5 by 5)
· Prime number search
· Factorization and prime factorization
· Rational number approximation to decimal expansions
· Extended dynamic range where appropriate via Victor Shoup's NTL
· Ability to log events during a single session.