Rubicon Tracker is web-based trouble tracking system.
Version: 2.0.6Rubicon Tracker is a Ticket/Issue Tracking System written in C++ using an SQL backend to store and save all ticket information and history.
Operating System: Linux
Tracker is a Web based system. All interaction occurs through a regular Web Browser. Tracker can be used for Bug Tracking, Phone/Help Desk Support, or any other process that requires tracking of items through phases.
Here are some key features of "Rubicon Tracker":
Issue Tracking from Majentis
· Rubicon Tracker is a Web based system for tracking and managing Defects and Issues in a project or muliple projects. Rubicon Tracker shares information among team members, clients, and management, offering an end-to-end Issue Managment solution.
· Rubicon Tracker's Web based format allows your team, clients, and management to collaborate from anywhere. Rubicon Tracker requires no Web Server to run, setup, or maintain. Rubicon Tracker is its own Web Server, geared specifically for this application, allowing speedy responses even under heavy loads.
· Keep all team members in the loop using instant notification by email when an issue (we call them tickets) is added or modified in any way. When a ticket is added, email is sent to all Project Managers registered with that project. Once the Project Manager decides who is best suited to work on a ticket, the person assigned is sent an email notifying them that they have a ticket. All modifications to the ticket will will generate email for all persona invlolved.
· If a ticket is inadvertently added to the wrong project, a Project Manager can move the ticket to any other project the Project Manager has access to.
Online or Self-Hosted
· Majentis offers you two solutions for Issue Tracking. You can install and maintain Rubicon Tracker on your own servers, or you can use our on-line system, outsourcing your Issue Tracking needs.
· Server: Linux 2.2.x or higher (Redhat, Mandrake, Debian, etc).
· PostgrSQL 7.2.x.
· Client: Netscape 4 or higher.
· Internet Explorer 4 or higher.
· Supports only 2 projects with 10 tickets per project.