Run.GPS is a sports and navigation tool for runners, mountain bikers, hikers and other athletes. It offers training recording and analysis, interfaces to web portals and Google Earth, importing maps and much more.
Version: 2.3.8Run.GPS Trainer UV is the perfect tool to take along doing all sorts of sports like running, skiing, hiking, and many more.
License: Free To Try $33.99
Operating System: Windows
Run.GPS Trainer UV is compatible with most PocketPCs and Smartphones (requires Windows Mobile 2003 Pocket PC, Windows Mobile 5 or Windows Mobile 6).
Recording * high-precision algorithm for recording training tracks, distances and speeds * fully configurable displays (choose from more than 50 training parameters)
* pause detection: shows all pauses on the map screen and computes average speeds based on net time * manual registration of non-GPS trainings such as swimming * hardware key control of all functions - touch screen not required * easy to use big buttons for Start, Stop and Split
* incremental backup during a training (never lose your data even if your battery collapses) * enter a title, description and sport * relatively exact calories calculation based upon the sport you're doing, your personal parameters and the training parameters
* upload all training recordings with one click to GPS-Sport.net or GPSies.com * any training can be continued at any time (even days later) Other Features * Maps (import from many sources, Instant Trail Mapping) * Navigation (on the screen or via voice output)
* Voice Output (training information, navigation directions) * Training Analysis (all training recordings accessible through the log book) * Geo-coding Images (easier than with any other software)
* Virtual Training Partner (compete against yourself or others) * Placemarks * Live Tracking (on GPS-Sport.net or other websites)
Version 2.3.8: Use device vibration as a signal, e.g. if navigation route is left. Improved user interface. New languages Czech, Russian, Hebrew, Dutch and Italian. New sports. Several technical improvements.
Version 2.3.2: Device vibrates on certain event, e.g. when naivgation route is left. New languages Czech, Russian, Hebrew, Dutch and Italian. New sports. Several technical improvements.