RVMedia is a set of components displaying video from various sources (cameras, files, streams), configuring IP-cameras and controlling their movement, sending and receiving video and audio data, recording, organizing video chats and conferences.
Version: 9.0RVMedia is a set of Delphi and C++Builder VCL and FireMonkey (and Lazarus LCL) components having the following functions:
License: Free To Try $330.00
Operating System: Windows
- receiving video from local web cameras and IP-cameras
- configuring cameras and controlling their rotation;
- reading sound from a microphone or video;
- sending and receiving video and audio data via the Internet;
- organizing video chats and video conferences (either as directly connected applications or using a client-server model);
- recording audio and video files.
Components in the package:
- TRVCamera:- receives video from different sources: webcams, IP-cameras, screen, video files- configures cameras;- controls rotation of cameras.
- TRVCamView is a visual component that displays video from TRVCamera or TRVCamReceiver.
- TRVCamMultiView is visual component that displays multiple videos from different sources.
- TRVCamControl is a visual component that controls IP-camera movement.
- TRVMicrophone reads sound from a microphone. Optionally, it applies some sound effects.
- TRVCamSound reads sound from video.
- TRVMicrophoneView is a visual component that shows a microphone activity.
- TRVCamSender sends data (video, audio, files, command, arbitrary binary data) via the IP network. These data can be received by TRVCamReceiver or TRVMediaServer.
- TRVCamReceiver receives data from TRVCamSender or TRVMediaServer.
- TRVMediaServer receives data from multiple senders and resends them to multiple receivers.
A receiver, a sender and a media server have special methods for implementing chats / messengers / conferences (such as managing groups of clients (to implement chat rooms), managing
lists of allowed senders and receivers (to implement contact lists).
11. TRVCamRecorder records audio and video files.
12. TRVAudioPlayer plays sound and record sound files.
13. TRVTrafficMeter displays networking statistics.
14. TRVWebCamDialog edits webcam properties
Version 9.0: - new TRVCamSound component (reading sound from videos) - FFmpeg 5 support - wait animation - improved sound in Linux
Version 8.0: - improved support of web cameras in Linux - improvements in receiving videos (using native methods, FFmpeg, GStreamer) - improvements in support of API of IP-cameras
Version 7.4: Embarcadero RAD Studio 10.4 Sydney support
Version 7.1.1: - FireMonkey for Windows support - Lazarus 2 support - new camera searching animation - improved speed and stability - full-screen mode - multiviewer resizing - proxy server settings
Version 7.0: - FireMonkey for Windows support - Lazarus 2 support - new camera searching animation - improved speed and stability
Version 5.0.1: - password-protected groups (chat rooms) on the media server; - ability to choose a microphone; - motion detection - support for H.264 Foscam cameras - support for FFmpeg 3 - native decoding of video formats from local webcams