RvSnoop is a Swing-based GUI that provides developers and operations support personnel.
Version: 1.4.1RvSnoop is a Swing-based GUI that provides developers and operations support personnel with a sophisticated, feature-rich interface for tracing TIBCO Rendezvous messages.
License: The Apache License
Operating System: Linux
Benefits of RvSnoop include the ability to filter out subjects that you are interested in, and the ability to reduce the time required to locate specific messages.
Here are some key features of "RvSnoop":
· real-time subject filtering
· a customizable logging table view
· a subject tree with navigation and filtering
· full text searching of logged messages and subjects
· the ability to save configuration for later sessions
· the ability to configure the number of log records to be displayed simultaneously
· customizable record colors
· configurable font face and size
· customizable log table column layout
· integration with Tibco rvscript
· saving a table to HTML
· display and filtering of MTrackingInfo tracking IDs.
· Java 1.4.2 or later
What's New in This Release:
· Export now works on the selected message ledger rows instead of the entire ledger.
· Export HTML now generates valid XHTML.
· The label on the 'Quit' menu item, which was all lower case, has been corrected.
· The release date in this change log has been corrected.
· The marshaller implementation is now an abstract class instead of an interface.