SoftAdapter AppMixer SDK is a programming tool to combine your Visual C++/MFC application with MS Access, Excel or .NET Framework applications. It may be considered as fast alternative to MS Office Add-in, ActiveX and others COM-based technologies.
Version: 188.8.131.52SoftAdapter AppMixer SDK is programming tool to combine your Visual C++/MFC application with MS Access, MS Excel or .NET Framework applications. It may be considered as easy alternative to MS Office Add-in, ActiveX and other COM-based technologies.
Operating System: Windows
AppMixer SDK is intended primarily to apply to the general (non-COM-based) executable MFC MDI Document/View application to transform it into sub application. After simple modification via AppMixer, such application becomes capable to work within the frame of MS Access, MS Excel or .NET Framework applications. As a result of the use of AppMixer, two standalone applications are mixed in one composite application with seamless joint. Composite application appears in the form of either MFC or mainframe application. Its state depends on which MDI child window is active.
AppMixer does mainly two things:
1) It provides programmers with base API to create and manage the sub-application;
2) When formed into sub-application, AppMixer engine performs at runtime the next tasks:
- It substitutes the frame of main application (Access, Excel or .NET) for the native frame of MFC sub-application.
- It controls GUI of composite application.
- It provides main loop of composite application with MFC-compatibility.
AppMixer implements all functions in automatic mode without programmer’s assistance.
Thus, by using the AppMixer SDK, you can fast and easily to lay the power foundation of complex integrated solutions based on the combined use of MS Office, .NET and Visual C++/MFC technologies.