This software is a SNMP/OPC gateway that integrates with network management systems and connects with SCADA and HMI. It supports OPC protocols including OPC DA 3.0, 2.05, 1.0, OPC XML DA, and OPC Alarms and Events Version 1.1 and 1.0, as well as SNMPv2c and SNMPv1.
- Complies with OPC specifications such as OPC DA 3.0, 2.05, 1.0, OPC XML DA, OPC Alarms and Events Version 1.1 and 1.0
- Supports protocols including SNMPv2c and SNMPv1, and allows for the use of SNMP commands including GET, SET, and TRAP
- Capability to use ICMP ping to manage devices without running an SNMP agent and to display round trip time as one OPC variable
- Tags are defined in the address space of the OPC server by using object identifier (Object ID) MIB, such as .22.214.171.124.4.1.26126.96.36.199. Validation of defined Object IDs can be done via OPC configurator
- Ability to manage a maximum of 15 devices with running SNMP agent interface
- Includes an MIB browser that scans SNMP manageable devices for SNMP variables that correspond to MIB objects (note: items cannot be added to OPC address space in the basic version of the browser)
- IP scanner provided for scanning computer networks in defined IP areas
- Import from csv files possible
The installation package of the software includes the following components:
- SNMP OPC Server Configurator
- Runtime application (SNMP OPC Server process)
- OPC XML-DA wrapper
- Source code examples for OPC test clients (written in VB6 and VB.NET), enabling communication with the SNMP OPC server using either the OPC DA3 interface or Web Services.
Overall, this software solution is a useful tool for anyone seeking to manage computer networks and process data with SCADA, offering a range of valuable features to enhance and support these tasks.
Version 3.02.0.0: Common installation file for x86 an x64 OS platforms, improvements related to working with UAC, settings for SNMP service and start of the service is provided by installation.