Safari Helper - Save URLs currently loaded in Safari, change link colors, disable link underlines, and enable the Debug menu
Version: 0.5Safari Helper enables some preferences that are not yet available in Safari. Save URLs (including tabs) currently loaded in Safari, disable link underlines, change link colors, and enable the Debug menu.
Operating System: Mac OS X
Here are some key features of "Safari Helper":
· Link underlines. Remove link underlines of all links or just visited links.
· Link colors. Change colors of all links or just visited links.
· Save and restore URLs. Save URLs (including tabs) that are currently loaded in Safari. This is useful if you need to restart or shutdown your computer. Saved URLs can be restored anytime.
· Enable Debug menu. The Debug menu has some useful options, including importing/exporting bookmarks, changing what web browser Safari identifies itself to sites as, tweaking Safari's security settings, and an Open Page With menu item that lists all the web browsers on your system.
· Check for Updates on launch, can be disabled in Preferences. Choose Check for Updates in the Safari Helper menu to check manually.
· BSD Subystem installed
· GUI Scripting installed (for 10.2 or later)