Safari Magic adds powerful tools to Safari
Version: 1.1Safari Magic adds powerful tools to Safari that make it easy for you to gather, edit (Safari Magic includes a built-in editor), save, and print just the information that you want from the Internet! In fact, Safari Magic gives you instant and total control over the information that's displayed on the Internet.
License: Free To Try $19.95
Operating System: Mac OS X
With Safari Magic installed, you are never forced to waste time -- and money -- saving or printing information you don't need or want. Additionally, Safari Magic eliminates Safari printing problems such as ending up with missing or cutoff text and images.
Safari Magic also lets you instantly collect and organize text, graphics, and pictures from multiple web pages and non-contiguous sources. And Safari Magic lets you instantly add your own notes and time-date stamps to your data.
Here are some key features of "Safari Magic":
· Safari Magic gives you the option of adding either a horizontal or a vertical tool bar to Safari (clicking on the Mode button instantly switches the display mode). As you can see, Safari Magic's Horizontal Display mode is designed to both nicely match and nicely fit over Safari's windows, though you are free to adjust its position when it's over a window or to move it elsewhere.
· Safari Magic also lets you instantly resize its tool bars. Here, the tool bar has been resized to display just the Print buttons.
· Safari Magic lets you print (or save to PDF) just the text, graphics, or pictures that you want on any web page by using any of its print buttons. With text, you just select the text that you want to print/save to PDF and click the appropriate button or drag-and-drop the text onto the button; with graphics/pictures, you simply drag-and-drop them onto the button.
· Safari Magic lets you instantly add a note and/or a time-date stamp to any text, graphic, or picture that you either print or save to PDF just by using the appropriate button.
· Safari Magic also adds a powerful keyboard shortcut to Safari that lets you use your keyboard to instantly print (or save to PDF) any text that you have selected in Safari.
· Safari Magic adds the PrintBoard to Safari that lets you instantly collect an unlimited number of text selections, graphics, and pictures from the Internet and then edit them, save them, print them, and even transfer them to another program.
· Safari Magic includes a built-in text editor for working with your collected data, and this editor includes a multiple-level Undo/Redo feature.
· Safari Magic is very flexible and lets you work the way that's most comfortable for you. For example, you have the choice of printing your selected data by using the keyboard shortcut that Safari Magic adds to Safari, by clicking on a Safari Magic tool bar button, or by dragging and dropping your data onto any of Safari Magic's print buttons.
What's New in This Release:
· Several enhancements have been added to Safari Magic's code.
· When you add data to the closed PrintBoard, there's now a confirmation sound to let you know that your data has been successfully processed.