SafeLogon is a multi-user and password-based access control utility that enhances and complements the Windows built-in logon and authentication system. It allows you to protect your system at home and office from unauthorized access, and much more...
Version: 2.0SafeLogon is a multi-user and password-based access control utility that enhances and complements the Windows built-in logon and authentication system. In other words, SafeLogon allows you to protect your system at home and office from unauthorized access. SafeLogon is fully configurable and allows its Administrator to:
License: Free To Try $9.95
Operating System: Windows
- Restrict access to Windows to certain users, optionally controlling the days of the week and the time of the day the user is allowed to log on and use the system.
- Define temporary users who expire after a number of logins and/or when the system reaches a date limit.
- Keep a log or track of all the users making use of the system, including the failed logon attempts.
- Export the whole program configuration to easily extend it from one computer to another one of similar characteristics.
- Apply important security-related tweaks for controlling user access to key Windows components, such as Control Panel, Desktop and Explorer, Network, Start Menu and Taskbar, Display, and so on. Furthermore, SafeLogon is completely administrable through an easy-to-use, familiar interface and is 100% compatible with all 32-bit Windows versions.
As an extra bonus, SafeLogon allows users, through the tray icon pop-up menu or user-defined hotkeys, to quickly log off, restart, shut down, stand by and hibernate the system, start the active screen saver and lock the desktop.