This free utility will save attachments from all EML files in a specific message date range from the selected folder on your disk or network share to the specified location. You can automatically process all subfolders.
Version: 4.12This free utility will save attachments from all EML files in a specific message date range from the selected folder on your disk or network share to the specified location.
Operating System: Windows
You can automatically process all subfolders and create the same folder structure for attachment files. It allows you to save or skip attachments of certain types and with specified names.
The tool can save embedded Outlook items, inline attachments (such as pictures in text), and special hidden attachments that are not visible when you open EML files in Outlook. After you save attachments from EML files, you can remove them to reduce the size of your email archive by using the other utility we provide.
Key benefits of the program:
- Extracts attachments from EML files in subfolders if needed.
- Creates the original folder structure for attachment files.
- Supports attachment filtering by mask and message date range.
- Can save inline attachments, such as pictures and documents, in message text.
- Can save embedded items and hidden Outlook attachments.
- Can be used in automated scenarios and scheduled runs.
Thanks to the command line support, you can automate the process of saving attachments from EML files by using batch files, scripts, and Windows Task Scheduler.
Version 4.12: New features and enhancements.